Any Non-Human Visitors to these Websites shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of them. Such individual(s) shall be deemed responsible for the actions of their Non-Human Visitor devices in the same manner as if they personally visited the Website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Security Bastion Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by the Security Bastion, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
COPYRIGHT LICENCE AGREEMENT
1. This copyright license agreement (the “Agreement”) is made between Security Bastion, and You (the individual or company that bought this security template service, directly from Security Bastion as confirmed by an official, original invoice from Security Bastion) and is effective from the date (as evidenced by the invoice date shown on the Security Bastion invoice) on which you made the purchase.
2. Your application in any way of any part of the Templates constitutes acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
3. Security Bastion holds the copyright in all the content material (whether spread sheets, templates, procedures, guidance notes, or information or any kind) contained within the template documents (the “Material”) that you have bought, as well as in any upgrades or updates or any sort that may, from time to time, be made available to you.
4. Security Bastion hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free and revocable license to reproduce and alter the Templates for the purpose of developing and deploying an Information Security Management deployment within a single company. For the purposes of this clause, a single company (the “Company”) is defined as the single company (which, for the avoidance of doubt, may operate from multiple locations and/or in a number of geographic areas and/or legal jurisdictions) that is within the scope of a single Information Security Management deployment that is documented through the use of the Templates.
5. This licence does not include the right to deploy the Templates in more than one ISMS and, where a single company operates more than one ISMS, the Templates is licensed for deployment in only one of them.
6. The license does not extend to any Security Bastion trademarks that may be contained within the Templates, all of which should be removed prior to deployment in your company.
7. The licence does not include copyright in any software or other computer program that may be incorporated in the Templates and which are the property of other companies.
8. The licence does not include the right to reproduce, distribute or sell the Templates, or any derivation of the Templates of any sort, in any format outside the Company
9. The licence does not extend to any other information, property or rights owned by Security Bastion. Other than the Templates, no licence is granted to reproduce, distribute or sell any other of Security Bastion’s copyrighted materials.
10. It is understood that the Templates will become part of your security management documentation, may be distributed and published as part of the development.
11. You may freely reproduce, amend, alter and distribute the Templates within the Company in both printed and electronically retrievable forms.
12. You agree to mark each reproduction of the Templates, or any derivation of the Templates, as follows: „This document contains material that is distributed under licence from Security Bastion. No reproduction or distribution of this material outside [insert the name of your company] is allowed without the permission of both Security Bastion and [insert your name]”.
13. You agree that you will not make the Templates available to any other individual or company that is external to the Company and that you will promptly notify Security Bastion of any infringements of this licence or any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Templates which may come to your attention. You acknowledge that any failure to comply with this clause will constitute a material breach of this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be interpreted as restricting or preventing you from enforcing your own copyrights.
14. You agree to hold Security Bastion harmless, and defend and indemnify Security Bastion against any and all claims of liability of any sort arising out of the use of the Templates and against all and costs (including all legal and related costs) arising out any breach of the Agreement by You.
15. This Agreement and all rights and duties herein are personal to you and are not assignable (other than in the course of corporate re-company), in whole or in part, without the prior written agreement of Security Bastion.
16. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Security Bastion and you agree that it will be subject to the laws of England and that any matter arising out of this agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts only.